13 April, 2012

Progress

I have finished the initial pullover now I can write, edit, re-write, edit, re-write, etc, etc, etc.
Callum is on the drying towel and I am anxious to start writing the actual pattern.  That is what I do, I knit from my head, frog it, knit it, frog it, knit it, frog it until I like what I see.  Then I write it, knit it, frog it, write it, knit it, frog it, edit it, correct it, test knit it again in several sizes, then I post it on Patternfish.com. 

Front View

Back View
When I get some more yarn, I need more yarn like I need a hole in my head, then I will begin the process.  When I am working the pattern I will post step by step progress reports.  This one has a Provisional Cast-On neckband so it will need some careful instructions, but in the end the neck will be much more flexible when pulling it over the head and will fit better when it is being worn as there won't be a tightening cast-on edge.

 Keep in touch. MommaBearKnits and Designs for Babies and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment