12 July, 2012

Knitting Kook?

I have finally accepted being called a Knitting Kook.  That is what my daughter, Dawn calls me.  It is 31 degrees Celsius here in Orillia and has been very hot over the past few weeks.  I have been working on my designs and knitting a Callum KAL in the heat.  But the truth is, I have also been knitting wool socks in this weather.  I just ended the yarn ends on the fourth pair that I knit during the last 4-5 weeks.  These are for me to keep my tootsies warm in the winter, when the cold weather sets in.  They are all knit in yarn from my stash, after all I have to reduce my stash so that I can buy more yarn for my stash.  The two coloured  pair are knit from leftover ends of yarn that was used for other socks, I cannot throw out even a small leftover ball of sock yarn.

I love knitting socks!
I am a Kook!!! but I love it.  MommaBearKnits.

No comments:

Post a Comment