07 August, 2012

19th Annual Christmas Artisan Tour 2012

Time is flying by, the Artisan Tour will be up and running before I know it.  The dates are Nov 9th and 10th, 2012.  It is held at 4 locations in Oro Medonte.  It is amazing how soon that will be.  I have already begun to get my stock in order for the show.  I also just finished a Pretty Little Preemie Cardigan and Hat.  The pattern is available on Patternfish.  The Buttons still need to be selected and sewn on, I just have scrap yarn holding the buttonbands together at present.  I need to go shopping for pretty little preemie style buttons.

This sample is the largest Preemie Size would also fit a small full term newborn.
Worked in Bernat Jr. Jacquards
I love how the self patterning yarn works for small garments.

MommaBearKnits forever and a day.







2 comments:

  1. I love it. What a lovely colour. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful....there is an ETSY shop called buttonsbyrobin that sells the most awesome handmade buttons...I bet you could find some great ones there to adorn this lovely sweater.

    ReplyDelete