13 October, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin!

The 19th Annual Christmas Artisan Tour 2012:

Friday November 9th: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 10th: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

I am busy getting ready for the 2012 Christmas Artisan Tour.  It is spread over 4 locations in Oro Medonte.  Old Town Hall Oro Fair-Grounds; Oro Station Community Hall; St Thomas Church Hall; and the White House East of Oro Station.  Twenty Six days to go, that will fly by quickly.


I just finished placing the sale tags on some Mittens, a Newborn Wrap Cardigan and a Hoodie size 2 years.   That is an extremely small portion of my stock.  Keep in touch, I will post more stock each and every day up to the beginning of the Tour in November.  Not sure if I will be able to display everything as I have an awesome number of Cardigans, Pullovers, Hats, Socks, Mitttens, for Preemies to size 12 years.

Hoodie - DK weight Yarn

Newborn Wrap Cardigan & Hat - DK weight Yarn

Mittens - Superwash Wool
Keep in Touch, MommaBearKnits around the clock, I will also have my patterns for sale at the event in November, if you are a knitter check out the Patterns as well.  My patterns on Patternfish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment