19 April, 2009

Shawl Progress

I am now at the end of Row 79; 84 stitches on the needles. The test ball of yarn is done, need to go and get some more to finish the project. The shawl is a go with the yarn I am testing. I will likely pick up the rest on Wednesday, the day I go to visit my knitting guru (Deb).

Next an update on my grandbaby Rusty the Cruster Ruster. He is taking over my life now that I am home a lot more. He insists on his walk each and every day, rain or shine. To get my attention he steals one of my walking shoes and proceeds to the centre of the living room and shakes the daylights out of it. So now I am trying to train him to go and get the second shoe so that we can get on the road again. Not easy, have you ever tried to train a hound to do anything that does not involve animal tracks, animal scent, or food. Ooops, got to go, he just came down the hall with the shoe, now I will try to convince him to bring the other one.

Oh dear, he just did, that was a fluke. He really must want to go out with me. I can tell myself that he is learning but that would be a false statement. He is just in a devil mood. I will keep on trying and perhaps will some day succeed.

Until then, MommaBearKnits.

2 comments:

  1. You are having a lot more luck with your shawl training than with your hound training. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawl is looking good!
    You're way further along that I am with my first one - I keep messing up the pattern.....
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete