27 December, 2010

Move Over Rusty, I'm Back

Yes, Christmas was great, It's over, keep on knitting.  I actually did not stop even on Christmas Day.  I don't know how I could handle a day without sticks and string.
Progress Report: 
The pullover is coming along great
Actually I am still working on the left sleeve but I am happy with the outcome and cannot wait to start on the pullover vest.  Keep watching, I am knitting.
Socks and double wool mittens are finished.

Of Course, I started a hat

The story behind this one is that I started a scarf that was knit in the round on 4 double pointed needles in heavy yarn.  The total stitches were only 48.  I had some worsted weight so I put on 60 sts. on circular needles and worked the 12 st repeat, I loved the look of it so I also started a hat with 96 sts on the needle.

Here is the scarf
This pattern is free on line so it will only be for me and/or mine, not a new MommaBearPattern.  I can not resist changing patterns just because I can.

MommaBearKnits each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. All your knitting over christmas looks good and warm too. Can't wait to see the sweater finished.

    ReplyDelete