05 July, 2010

Baby Hats Are Coming Out My Ears!!!!!!

At this time I have 26 newborn size hats. (trust me, I have many many hats in all sizes in my stock).   Hopefully some of the newborn hats will be selected by a Barrie area Baby Portrait Photographer who I am meeting with tomorrow morning, the others will accompany me to the Oro Medonte Arts and Craft Tour November 12 & 13, 2010.
I will be set up at the Shanty Bay location. 

Oh my Gawd, how can I think about Christmas Craft Shows on the hottest day of the summer.  It is sunny today and the temperature is 29 Celsius/84.2 Fahrenheit at 9:00 a.m. 
- What will it be by Noon?

Ruster Cruster and I have already finished our daily 2 killometre/1.24 mile walk
before it gets any hotter. 
Back to the needles and string, sitting in front of a large fan.
That can't be all bad, right?
- MommaBear

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got lots done. That's a lot of headgear. Good Luck with the photographer.

    ReplyDelete