20 February, 2011

Update on Current Projects

I have been knitting, not posting.  Deb and I are working on the basic baby cardigan for her new book.  Next it will be the pattern designing but I do have to comment that the basics are very attractive too.  That will be fun.  I have been working with the numbers along with the gauges.  WOW!!!!! I had no idea how complicated that can be.

Samples speak louder than words:

DK Weight Size 6 Months (Cabin Fever Cotton Tweed)
DK Weight Stash Yarn Size 12 Months
DK Weight Size 6-9 Months (used the numbers but not the Garter Bands
Worsted Weight 12 Month Size
Worsted Weight Size 18 Months
Sock Yarn Size 18 Months
Next we will work on the basic samples for the photo opps.  Then the working out all the sizes and gauges with patterns. e.g. Lace, Cable, Checkerboard. etc. etc. etc.  As always MommaBearKnits.

2 comments:

  1. You are a knitting machine, wow!! Can't wait for the book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always! Can't wait to see the book. (I'm a huge fan.)

    ReplyDelete