28 March, 2011

Had Trouble Yesterday, the pictures wouldn't display, Today I think they will.

I am still working on the Top Down, Baby, Multi-Gauge, 4 size book together with Deb of Cabin Fever.  If you think I am working, you should see how much work Deb is doing.  Deb, Dana, and Lynda are all knitting too.  Deb is busy working on the written part of the book and then Lynda will do the set-up for printing.  They are a great pair of Knitting Sisters.  So, if you think I am Knitting a variety of patterns, trust me, there are many many more and in different combinations and gauges.  Even the basics are great and they all are in 9 different gauges as well, I cannot stop promoting that idea, it is great.

I had to frog a couple of border pattern samples as we decided to change the edge and the cast-off, so here they are again:
Worked in DK, two border patterns.  Just need their buttons sewed on.
Next, two of the newborn baby sock yarn weight samples are also finished in two different border patterns.  All patterns work in all weights of yarn, Awesome!!!  If they don't work for all gauges they are gone from the book.

Knit in a Twist Stitch Border using Hand Dyed Sock Weight Yarn (28st=4"/10cm)

A different Border, sock weight yarn.  This one is the reason we changed the last row and cast-off.

Worsted Weight, Panel Pattern, Front View

Back View, same weight, same panel pattern.

This combination of two patterns in the same panel has been discarded - complicated.
The cardigan will warm some little darling, it will not be frogged but not in the book either.
Another sock weight size 6-9 months, panel pattern.  Not much done when
photographed but almost 1/2 finished now
As I posted yesterday, I could not get my pictures to display, but today it seems ok.  I cannot imagine what the problem was, was it me or was it Blogspot.  Anybody else have the problem?  It was frustrating.

Oh well, I couldn't blog so I knit. 
MommaBearKnits and blogs.

2 comments:

  1. All the sweaters look great. I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the book's ETA? I can't wait.....they look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete