28 September, 2011

Keep on Knitting!

I recently started a group on Ravelry called Knitting for Babies, it is growing and I have had the oportunity to meet knitters who knit for babies from all over the world.  We recently completed a KAL on my pattern "Billy & Bobby".  Another sample finished.  The feedback was awesome and the ideas and questions will help me with my next project.
Cabin Fever Cotton Tweed DK yarn
Tonight is the first meeting of the year for the local Knitter's Guild, Severn/Muskoka Knitting Guild.  We meet from September through June and take the summer off.  I don't take any time off from knitting as you know, MommaBearKnits on into the future.

Next the group will tackle "Bernardo".  Perhaps I will post the progress here as well.  I am going to suggest that we do a KAL of another member's pattern.  Keep in touch, MommaBearKnits

No comments:

Post a Comment