01 October, 2011

New Project

As always I am knitting and designing.  I have the Toddler, Hoodie ready to go, just need to get some good photos and it will be posted on Patternfish.

I decided to publish a Basic Newborn - 3 Yrs Cardigan.  I have worked out short rows to make the neckline a better shape while still knitting top down and no sew.  It is a plain basic cardigan.  I expect that some experienced knitters will add their own border pattern or even a logo.

Basic Cardigan, lots of options to be creative, still need buttons
I have started a Cardigan that will be a gift to my Prize Model Callum.  It will be a one of a kind and will be in honour of our Canadian Great Outdoors.  I will post the progress as it develops, I am still planning it as I go. 

So far I have the yarn, basic pattern & stitch numbers, logos on spreadsheets, etc.  I even have the buttons selected, Green Trees.

It will be Oatmeal, Walnut & Emerald
Who knows, as I progress there may be more colours, I have lots to choose from in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment