26 June, 2012

MommaBear Continues to knit and design

Callum is available on line.  Starting July 2, 2012 I am going to work a Callum KAL with members of my group on Ravelry.  It is little bit complicated so I will work with knitters during the KAL to help and to answer questions.  Once you have knit it once, hopefully, you will do it again and again.  I love multidirectional no-sew knitting.

Now I am finishing a Basic Cardigan that I have been working on for a long time.  Finally decided to get it out there. It is a simple basic cardigan, worked from the top down.  It is in 6 sizes, newborn to 3 years.  The neckband is worked with short rows to raise the back of the neck.  It is basic, and will work well in any colour, varigated, or self patterning yarn.  Experienced knitters may be inclined to add some pattern to spruce it up, perhaps a panel pattern, stripes, or lace, who knows.

I just need one more picture and it will be posted.
Callum modelled Size 2

Butterscotch modelled the Newborn Size

No comments:

Post a Comment