30 March, 2009

Mother Nature is at my back door

Winter came back again last night. This beauty is cleaning up our flower garden.
No words can describe how it feels to look out your kitchen window and see three beautiful young deer within 15 feet of my table where I sit and view nature every morning with my sticks and string in my hand and my tea in front of me. Fortunately the Ruster was still in bed because he checks the window all the time to keep an eye out for the wild things that come into our yard. I am glad that we won't be planting a vegetable garden this summer, it would be a waste of time with these four legged creatures and the big birds as well dropping in for breakfast. Freedom 65 equals more time to just sit and enjoy momma nature.
MommaBearKnits around the clock in her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment