12 August, 2009

Progress Report for JJ Jacket

I am getting there. Yestday it was 30 degrees celsius/86 Fahrenheit with a humidity level that would make it feel 10 degrees higher, not a good day to work with heavy 100% wool. So, I took a little break, wound up another skein and knit baby socks. This morning I got up and am right back at it. It is cool in the house this morning so progress will be made.


It is a hip length jacket with a side split for comfort while sitting in the car or walking the Bugle Beagle in the winter time. The sleeve is deep which will work well with heavier winter layered clothing. Trying it on yesterday was hot!!!!! I do love the look and hope it will be successful to the knitters of the world.
MommaBearKnits on into the night and early in the morning!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to knit this sweater!!! Even if it IS HOT HOT HOT out.

    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete