17 September, 2009

16th Annual Christmas Art & Craft Tour in Oro-Medonte


The show is coming up November 20-21, 2009.  This year there are 4 locations.  The show was born in the White House and grew to 3 Township Halls and this year, in addition to the three locations, there is an Art Show & Sale in the White House.  The White House location will be an Art Show & Sale only (628 Ridge Road East, Oro Medonte).  I will be located at St. Thomas' Church Hall in Shanty Bay along with other crafter's.  The other two locations are: Old Town Hall, Oro Fairgrounds and Oro Station Community Hall.  I have received many encouraging comments about the event from locals who have attended in the past.

I met with Buffi this afternoon, received brochures for distribution and discussed the tour as this is my very first experience participating in such a great event.  I came home and realized just how much I have to do to get ready.  I look forward to the show, big time.  I must get started tagging all the items, that is a lot more work than I expected.   For now my stock is just laying out in the spare room waiting to shine for me.  Trust me, what you see is only a small portion of the work I have completed over the last year.  Hope I am successful. 


 No matter what, MommaBear will continue to knit on into the night. 
 -MommaBear

No comments:

Post a Comment