26 February, 2010

MAKING PROGRESS

The A-Line Cardigan test knit is coming along.  The pattern is great, it is easy and I love the yarn. 
I have reached the bottom border.  This one will be a shorter version with 3/4 length sleeves.
The pattern will have instructions for a cap sleeve, long sleeve, and I assume 3/4 sleeves. 

At our local guild meeting on Wednesday we were given a lesson in lining a knitted garment.  Check Deb's blog for more pictures http://cabinfeverknittingdesigns.blogspot.com/ .  Deb was happy to model a perfect fitting jacket that Ann showed us as a finished sample of her beautiful mohair jackets.  With the cardigan lined so beautifully it is warm enough for any kind of Winter in Canada.

  Gorgeous and a perfect fit. 

Next I have to show my current child project, just to increase my stock and to experiment with ideas.  This one will be size 3-4. 

Until next time ---- keep on knitting.  MommaBear will.

No comments:

Post a Comment