22 February, 2010

PROGRESS CONTINUES!

A-Line Cardigan:  Test Knit is going well.   This is one of Deb's patterns for the Cabin Fever Teen Book.  Visit Deb's blog and see what she is working on now ----- http://cabinfeverknittingdesigns.blogspot.com/
I am down past the three buttonholes and have worked the first A-Line increase row.  I am enjoying this project. 


I have also finished my baby pullover.  Now I have started another pullover and of course I am still working on socks.  Keep in Touch, MommaBearKnits on into the night; in the car; when she gets up in the morning and in the afternoon sitting in her lazy boy.   The only time she does not have her sticks and string within reach is when she is out in the cold walking with her grandpet Ruster Cruster. 
-MommaBearKnits

No comments:

Post a Comment