03 February, 2009

Slight Delay

I came home Friday afternoon, happy and looking forward to my new life, without the 9-5 drag. By bedtime, I was coughing, sneezing and sick. I don't know why I had to bring that home from the office but things just happen. Today is Tuesday, I have made a promise to myself that I will not lay down all day and go to bed at the right time. For the past 3 days, all I have done is moved from the couch to the bed and back to the couch. I am hurting from laying down too much, last night I had a hot toddy, meds, and went to bed at 8:00 and got up at 8:00 this morning. That has got to change. My body hurts, but I am on the mend. By tomorrow I will be back on track. Hope no one else gets it, I must admit that thoughts about knitting and designing have been darting in and out of my dreams. They look good when you are drugged, sleeping, hurting, but when they reach the light of day, Who Knows. Freedom 65 may be slightly delayed, but not forgotton. MommaBearKnits

2 comments:

  1. You'll be up and at 'em soon and maybe you needed to rest up for a while. I'm sure all those knitting thoughts will be clearer when you're feeling better.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were so ill. Sounds like you're finally on the mend. Good that you took it easy, and if you need to do more of that, go for it! Put your feet up, pull out the stash, and have fun!!
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete