01 June, 2010

Addicted to Knitting and Designing


I am currently finishing up my last new sample for the Huggy Bear revision.  I cannot finish one project without starting another. I have had some comments that Baby Compass would be nice in a size 2 - 10 yrs.  Soooooooooo ---------  It is started.  This time I choose to use Patons Shetland Chunky (it was in my stash).  My favourite yarn weights are fingering and DK but that would be a lot of knitting in DK.  I think I will call it Jr. "C" but I have not not decided on the name for sure yet.  The Chunky yarn will make it more of a warm Jacket for outdoors, instead of a Cardigan.   Section # 1 is complete.   Onward and upward, in every direction of the compass. 

I guess I have to say that not all addictions are bad ----- MommaBearKnits and She Designs Too.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for working on the larger sizing. That's the only trouble with those babies, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete