13 April, 2008

Baby Bernie "V" approaching the finish line..........

Whew!!!!!! I think I have finished. I am working the final sample in Cabin Fever Denim Tweed, the pattern is being twigged as I knit each and every row. I will miss you Baby Bernie "V". By the next posting, you will be photographed, delivered to Deb, and will likely have a new name. I have some suggestions "Baby Bernie V", "Little Man", "Bernie", "Baby BBD", "Baby Bear", etc. etc. I will consult with the Cabin Fever Sisters before the final name is selected, and it may be something entirely different. As always I will give you up like a child leaving home for the first time. Will Miss you "Baby Bernie V".
Onward and Upward
------ MommaBearKnits and Designs------
------What's Next-------
-----Time will Tell------

No comments:

Post a Comment