|Atticus - wearing the size 6 - 9 Months.|
Next I am working on Bernicy & Bernie:
I have the basic cardigan drying on the towel. I have all the numbers done on spreadsheets and the basic version is 3/4 written.
1. A multicoloured striped cardigan and hat. That would work as a stash buster. I think the more colours chosen the better.
2. A lacy border and cuff cardigan for a baby girl and the basic for a boy.
3. A lacy body and perhaps only yoke buttons, and the body loose and fluttery.
4. A Middle of the body and sleeves Knit/Purl Textured pattern.
5. Another Cable pattern with a more feminine look, or today does it matter if it is feminine for girls?
6. What would you like to see? I would appreciate a suggestion.
7. How about a collar?
If you would express your choice, I will welcome it and certainly try to meet your wishes. I am already starting to come up with some ideas, but can sure use your ideas, if not for this one then the next one. Now that I have the numbers done for a short row shaped neckline, there will be a few patterns based on the neckline.
MommaBear is still knitting and designing.