02 May, 2012

Back on Track

I am getting back on track with my Cable Pullover Toddler Pattern.  The last two weeks have been a little distracting, so when I could sit down and knit, I just knit socks.  I am starting up again with the pattern.  Already there has been adjustments:  Now "Callum" is going to be in four sizes, 18 Months - 4 Years.  It is too cumbersome to work more sizes into a multidirectional, cable panelled pullover.  When I complete "Callum" I will work out the numbers and create a larger size, likely size 4 - 12, not sure yet.

Let the Journey begin -----

Frogged, but will start it again, with slight number changes

This part has been frogged as I changed the numbers.  I will begin again with the Crochet Chain, Provisional Cast On.  I am sitting down right now to begin --------  when I finish the cast on and the neckband, I will post a new picture.

MommaBearKnits on into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment