19 May, 2012

Progress Report:

I have finished writing the pattern, at least the first effort.  Now I have to double check everything, before I post the finished product.  I just finished the first sleeve, it is all written out, so I can now, work the second sleeve while checking the written work as well.  Then comes the checking, checking, checking and test knitting. I always do more than one sample in different sizes just to assure the numbers work for all sizes:

It's Name is "Callum"
"Callum"  is kind of complicated, but interesting,  as the cable patterns require lots of attention, but the result pleases me.   I make a great effort to write very detailed instructions,when that is finished the pattern will be posted on  Patternfish.

MommaBearKnits on into the night and all through the next day, every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment