24 August, 2010

Guess What? Mommabear is still designing

I am working on the baby cardigan/hat/socks that I displayed a few days ago.  Some progress has been made.  I am working on my fourth sample, and two sizes so far.  I have decided that the pattern will only be one version with the diamond lace border.  I have also named her, yes this one will be designed  for a baby girl.  But don't worry, there will be a boy version to follow shortly, perhaps it will have a reverse stocking stitch pattern instead of the lace.  Originally I was going to include both options in the same pattern but with the name I have chosen, it will definitely be a girls design.
"Miss Emilee"
I usually make several samples, working out the final version, when designing and then I knit several of the sizes when the design is finished for the photo opp.  Mommabear keeps on knitting. 
 -Mommabearknits

No comments:

Post a Comment