30 July, 2009

Lace Addiction! I Guess!

Don't worry, I am still working on J Jacket. So far I have completed more than 3/4 of the left side panel. But--------- I just could not resist the two balls of Zauberball that were sitting in full view. I had already chosen the pattern "Swallowtail Lace Shawl" by Evelyn Clark, it was printed off and sitting on my desk. I just had to start it. The yarn has a very nice feel as it flows between my fingers and over my sticks. It will have to take a back seat to J Jacket though. I will work on the shawl in the mornings and the jacket in the afternoons and evenings. I cannot, I will not, let lace take over my life. Oh yeah, I am playing around in my head the concept of a girl's wrap cardigan with lace, oh my Gawd, I am hooked. The picture looks big but it is actually only about 6 inches of work done-----a long way to go.
Until next time MOMMABEARKNITS boy does she knit and she loves it. Deb and I will be blocking the white shawl that I just completed, it is a gift for a very special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment